Suprnova's Yenten (YTN) Pool // Algo: yespowerR16 // LIVE !
stratum+tcp://ytn.suprnova.cc:4932 High Diff: 4933
miner.exe -a yespowerr16 -o stratum+tcp://ytn.suprnova.cc:4932 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.
- CPU Miner Linux/Windows: Download here
3. Configure your miner.
- CPU Miner
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
|Username:||Weblogin.Worker or YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS|
cpuminer.exe --algo yespowerr16 -o stratum+tcp://ytn.suprnova.cc:4932 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
You then need to change "-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword". You can also mine to your wallet directly by using -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS simply set the password to anything then by using -p x . Then go to "File => Save as" and save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder as minerd. You are now ready to mine, double click on "RunMe.bat" to start mining. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Check your Stats at the Dashboard.
- You can check your mining stats when mining anonymously by entering your wallet address in the box below.
Simply bookmark the resulting URL to check your stats again:
5. Create a Yentencoin address to receive payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Yentencoin client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.